Steven M. Lewers & Associates Peterson's Backyard Birds of the Desert SW Poster
This stunning poster includes 80 of the most common backyard birds of the Desert Southwest region. (The Desert Southwest region extends from Reno Nevada in the northwest, southward to the Mohave Desert, eastward to eastern Texas and northeastward to the Colorado/New Mexico border. It includes portions of California, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Texas.)The illustrations are by Roger Tory Peterson, along with James Audubon, are America's most famous bird naturalists and illustrators. 19 X 27 inch overall size, the poster comes in a heavy-walled 2 inches mailing tube with plastic end caps. Printed on 80 pound coated stock using fade resistant inks and the highest production values, it is truly of museum quality and suitable for framing
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper