Peterboro Basket Co. Honey Color Intimate Picnic Basket for 2
Accepted Payment Methods:
Embrace the romance of a picnic for two with the Peterboro Intimate Picnic Basket. Handcrafted from Appalachian White Ash, which is the same hardwood used to make baseball bats, the Intimate Picnic Basket espouses all the qualities you'd want in a romantic picnic basket for two.
The interior is large enough to hold a hearty meal and a full-sized bottle of wine but compact enough so that it's not a burden to carry. As a bonus, the hinged lid opens up to double as a tabletop.
With the Peterboro Intimate Picnic Basket, you can rest assured that the love you feel is real.
• Measures approximately: 14"L x 12 1/2"W x 6 1/2"H not including the swing handles.
• Basket comes empty.
• Made in the USA
• Lifetime warranty
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Founded in 1854, Peterboro Basket Company is the oldest continuous manufacturer of baskets in the U.S.A. We strive to continue to bring you the highest quality and most useful baskets for today’s home decor and gift giving with lasting durability and quality for many generations to come.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper