Hunter Home Comfort (31960) Ultrasonic Humidifier Demineralization Tablets 12pk
Cleaning a humidifier tank is extremely important, and will help prolong the life of the unit. Demineralization Tablets will purify the water in your ultrasonic humidifier and reduce or eliminate the white dust build-up, which makes it easier for cleaning. The pack includes 12 tablets, which last up to 3 months. Simply add 1 tablet each week to the water reservoir and watch it go to work. The tablets will continue to work for the entire week, even after the tank is refilled (as long as it is not rinsed out).
• Helps extend the life of your humidifier
• Reduces or eliminates white dust build up
• Purifies ultrasonic humidifier water
• For best results, use 1 tablet weekly
• Contains 12 tablets (3 month supply)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
The Hunter story stretches across the turn of two centuries, two world wars and the Great Depression. The company traces its origins back to 1886, when John Hunter and son James C. Hunter created the first water-driven ceiling fan in upstate New York. Before long, Hunter was shipping these rugged fans with hand-weighted and balanced blades by the boatload to India, the Far East and Africa as well as across the United States.
Today, we continue to combine 19th century craftsmanship with innovative design and technology to create air-movement products of unmatched quality, style and whisper-quiet performance. Products that are as tough on the inside as they are beautiful on the outside. Products that John and James Hunter would still be proud of more than 120 years later.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper