SteamFast SF-623 Mid-Size Fabric Steam Press
The Steamfast SF-623 Mid-Size Fabric Steam Press is your solution for a professional quality pressing in the comfort of your own home. Delivering dry-cleaners results without the hassle, cost or chemicals, the Steam Press smoothes wrinkles and creates crisp creases in seconds. At the press of a button, bursts of hot steam penetrate deep into fabrics, relaxing fibers, releasing wrinkles and freshening clothes in seconds. The heated non-stick pressing plate safely presses a wide variety of fabrics, with selectable temperature settings categorized by types of material. With a larger pressing surface than conventional steam irons, the Mid-Size Fabric Steam Press is the fastest, easiest, and most cost-effective way to get the professional look you want.
• 5.07 Oz. Water Tank
• 2 Dry Heat Settings
• 3-Minute Heating Time
• 6.6' Power Cord
• 3 Accessories
• 1500 Watts
• 2 Steam Burst Buttons
• On Demand Steam
• 1-Year Warranty
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper