Casio Baby G-Ladies Vivid Color Gloss Watch Black
• Vivid color gloss with metallic dials.
• EL Backlight with afterglow.
• Shock resistant construction.
• 25pg Databank.
• World time.
• Day counter.
• 5 Daily alarms.
• Hourly time signal.
• 1/100 Second stopwatch.
• 12/23 Hour formats.
• Water resistant to 200 M.
• Approximate battery life up to 3 years.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Casio Computer Co., Ltd., is one of the leading consumer electronics companies in the world. Since its establishment in 1957, Casio has been active in the development of electronic calculators, timepieces, musical instruments, LCD TVs, pagers and other communications devices. Casio's corporate activities are guided by the motto: "Creativity and Contribution."
Casio, Inc., Dover, N.J., is the U.S. subsidiary of Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan. Casio, Inc., with sales over $450 million, markets calculators, watches, business organizers, musical keyboards, audio and video products, toys, electronic cash registers, digital imaging products and other consumer electronic products.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper