Bayou Classic Cypress Green Enameled Cast Iron Baking Dish 8.5" x 1.25"
Accepted Payment Methods:
Bring Rustic Appeal To Your Kitchen With Bayou Classic Cast Iron Cookware. These Heavyweight Pieces Heat Evenly And Will Not Cool Down When Food Is Added. Gather With Friends And Family For Warm Dinners Or Sunday Brunches. Whatever Occasion, Cooking With Bayou Classic Cast Iron Adds A Cozy Farmhouse Feel To The Modern Kitchen. 8.5-In Width X 1.25-In Deep. Even Heat Retention. Durable, Attractive Enamel Exterior And Interior Surface. Easy To Clean. Dimensions: 12 X 11 X 3 in.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Barbour International, Inc. was founded in 1986 and introduced the Bayou Classic line of outdoor cooking products. The initial line consisted of steel gas cookers, aluminum stockpots, deep frying skillets, and accessories for boiling and frying seafood Cajun style.
As time passed, it became apparent that many forms of American cuisine had evolved, but few products were available to fill the various needs. Recognizing this fact, Barbour International, Inc. responded by developing a full line of cooking products to meet the demands of the growing outdoor cooking market.
In 1995, Barbour International, Inc. designed a Turkey Frying product for which it holds two U.S. patents. This design has rocketed the trend of frying whole turkeys to mainstream America. In keeping with the company policy of being the innovator in the industry, Barbour International, Inc. now has additional patents pending.
To meet the needs of regions of the country having their own style of outdoor cooking based on ethnic traditions, geography, and climate; Bayou Classic offers products for all of the following:
* Southern states: "Low Country Boil"
* Eastern states: "Steaming" crabs, clams, and oysters in Eastern states
* New England: "Boiling" lobsters
* Great Lakes region: "Fish Boils"
* Central States: "Boiling" corn
* Southwest: "Slow cooking" chili and stews
* Southern California, Texas and Florida: "Steaming and Boiling" tamales and menudos
* Gulf Coast: "Boiling" crawfish, shrimp, and crabs as well as gumbos and jambalaya
* West Coast: Wok cooking
* Nationwide: "Frying" fish and chicken
* Nationwide: "Frying" whole turkeys
To accomplish this, the Bayou Classic line now consists of a wide variety of stockpots and steamers, deepfryers, turkey and chicken fryers, outdoor gas cookers, cast iron cookware, and griddles. Most recently,stainless steel products including cookers, stockpots, deep fryers, and turkey fryers have been added to theproduct line. Barbour International, Inc.'s merchandising philosophy has been "narrow and deep". As a result, Bayou Classic carries a broad assortment of product within this narrowly defined segment of the outdoorcooking market. The driving principle of Bayou Classic is to offer the highest product value, determined by design, function, and safety. This principle combined with Barbour International, Inc.'s commitment to deliver superior performance in all aspects of operations has brought Bayou Classic to be,"The Finest in Outdoor Cooking Products!"
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper