Opus Top Flight Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
• Built-in seed funnel
• Quick release seed tray
• Dimensions: 12 1/2 " x 23 1/2"
• Three flip ports for thistle or mixed seed
• Attract a vivid mix of species by varying the mixes
• Threaded squirrel and weather guard
• Extra large 10 pound seed capacity
• Sleek acrylic and copper
• 12 feeding stations
This is exactly what I've been looking for. Replaces one that was several years old and weathered beyond belief! Was surprised to receive it 3 days after I ordered it, thanks a bunch!
We had a similar feeder in the past. We liked it and glad to find another one. Expected the Top to be copper - not plastic a little disappointing for the price I paid. But, the Birds don't seem to care.
Wow, I couldn't believe how large this feeder was. I just love it! With the huge canopy the birds are able to get out of the weather while they enjoy their feed. I purchased it primarily for finches but the blue jays loved it as well. I like it so much that I changed the size of the hole to only allow the smaller birds to eat from it. It is well worth the money and it looks so nice.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper