Fusion Commercial Professional Pizza Oven and More
This style oven has been used by national frozen pizza manufacturers for over 30 Years. Bakes Regular and Thin Crust Pizza in 15 minutes or less.
Versatile: Makes many types of foods egg rolls, burritos, hot pockets, poppers and more! Cooks-12 inch pizza's!
Great Gift Idea: Perfect for weddings, birthdays, back to school, graduations and more.
Suitable for many locations: Office, Rec Room,vacation home, etc.
• High quality brushed stainless steel exterior - 22 gauge, 430 grade
• Durable Calrod heating elements provide even heating performance throughout the oven
• Easy set 15 minute timer
• Heavy duty chrome plated baking rack
• Removable, stamped aluminized steel crumb tray for easy clean-up
• Ergonomically designed and convenient space saving flip-up handle
• Stand-offs on three sides (back and two sides) and heat release vents to ensure proper ventilation
• Skid-resistant feet
• One Year Replacement Warranty
• UL Safety and NSF Approved
This style oven has been used by national frozen pizza manufacturers for over 30
Years. Bakes Regular and Thin Crust Pizza in 15 minutes or less.
• Unit Dimensions (Handle down): 20" L x 22"W x 7-1/2" H
• Unit Dimensions (Handle up): 20"L x 17-1/2"W x 9-3/4" H
Oven works great. We are super happy with it.
Very good product.
I bought this for my father for his birthday. It is very similar to the ones my grandparents used in their bar. It shipped really really fast! It is a very nice, well made product and he loves it! Highly recommended.
I have used mine for more than 4 years! We keep it on the kitchen counter 24/7/365 cause we use it almost daily!
I buy these often for my work's food demo'ing program. They work well and hold up well!
I purchase these for use in our grocery store demo program so they don't get used all the time, but they get used for a long time when they are used (about 6 hours per day). They hold up fine and cook the pizza well
It is an excellent product at a great price! I would rate it A plus.
This is an excellent product at a great price. I would rate it a plus.
This item fits my needs well! It's small enough to store easily and yet does a nice job baking frozen pizzas.
We need a home-type pizza oven for the stores I own and this performs well. It also holds up well considering when we use it, it is on for a sustained period of time (6 hours).
I manage the food sampling program for a grocery store chain in St. Louis, MO and purchased this product for demo'ing pizza in our stores. It performs well. While it isn't used each week, it's used for ~6 hours each time it is used. No performance problems have occurred with this oven.
I had an old tombstone pizza oven. It lasted @ 20 years. The Biaggia oven is almost identical in design. I have only used it a few times so far, but it seems to operate fine. If I get 20 years out of this, I would be more than satisfied.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper