STI Group Toskana SunJet 150 Mini Solar Pump Kit
•Create your own water feature fountain
•Height up to 35 cm / 14 inches
•Three different fountain heads
•Operates in full sunlight
•Can be placed under water or can float on the water surface
•For deeper reservoirs or ponds, you will need to use the floating assembly
• Cord length is approx. 8 foot
This solar pump was just the answer to our needs to have a small waterfall in our contemplative garden while making sure we are good stewards of our environment. It was delivered promptly, was easily assembled and performs to its written promises. It was well worth the cost.
Love the choices of bubbling, spraying, energy efficiency and quiet. The birdies seem to enjoy the water movement and like to perch on the wire leading to the pump in the bath. I just wish that the cord to the solar cell was longer, so I could position it further away from the pump where it would be in the sun longer.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper