Wildlife Accessories Trap-It-Ant Trap, Green
Accepted Payment Methods:
• Filling this ant guard with water
• Just place the ant guard between your hanger and the feeder
• Water being a natural deterrent is safe and effective in keeping ants from the feeder
• Protect your hummingbird and oriole feeders from ants and other insects
Great product and larger volume than most.
When used for lighter jobs ( branches no bigger then 2 inches ), it worked great. It has reduced my burning of unwanted branches by 90% and can't wait to see what it will do on leaves. I would definitely buy it again.
We were having a terrible time with ants getting into the nector of our feeders. We still have ants but this product absolutely solved the problem.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper