Woodlink 4 Quart Magnum Thistle Mesh Tube Bird Feeder
Accepted Payment Methods:
• Tube holds 4 quarts of thistle seed
• Tube is made of durable, black 1/16" wire mesh
• Internal seed baffle design ensures that the feeder is emptied completely
• Wire mesh design keeps the seed level visible at all times
• May be hung with the included chain hanger
• Drainage holes keep seed fresh and dry
• Dimensions: 8.5" diameter x 12.5" H
• Easy to clean and fill the feeder
So far so good! House finches managed to rip holes in the cloth thistle feeders I formerly used, and the plastic cylinder feeders provided only limited access through a few holes. THIS feeder serves multiple Lesser Goldfinches and, so far, has proven to be bulletproof to House Finches. Just what I was looking for.
Nice feeder that holds a lot of seed. Disappointed that top and bottom are made out of plastic. I'm not sure how it will hold up in our extreme conditions.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper