Woodlink Caged Seed Tube Bird Feeder
• 1.5" green vinyl-coated square fencing
• Clear plastic feeder tube keeps seed levels visible at all times
• Internal seed baffle design directs seed to the ports so that the feeder empties completely
• Locking system prevents squirrels from lifting the feeder cap to pilfer seed
• Dimensions: 2.75" diameter tube, 9" diameter cage x 16" H
• May be hung or pole mounted
• Capacity: 1.25 quarts
Well made and easy to fill and as hard as they try the squirrels can get in.
Does a nice job at keeping out Squirrels - but long-beaked birds like Woodpeckers just laugh at this thing. They cling onto the side, stick their head in as far as they can and then use their long tongue to devour the food. What is needed is a cage that is more like 15-18" diameter. I would buy one in a flash.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper