Woodlink 18" Wrap Around Squirrel Baffle
The original squirrel baffle! Woodlink holds the exclusive license for the manufacturing of birding products to the specific design requirements of the National Audubon Society. Made of fine-textured powdered steel, the Woodlink Wrap-Around Squirrel Baffle has proven time and time again to be the most effective method of stopping squirrels in their feeder-bound tracks! The baffle can be mounted directly onto your feeder pole, and includes a secure black coupler with a unique snap-apart design. Made to be virtually unbreakable, this 18" baffle will quickly pay for itself in the amount of see you'll save!
• Installs easily, no need to remove bird feeder
• Snaps apart with inward pressure on each side of seam
• Coupler secures around a 1/2" to 1 3/8" pole
• 18" diameter
I have finally found a way to keep the squirrels out of my bird feeder.Great product,I would highly recommend this squirrel guard.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper
In the following vodeo Bird Man Mel explains a few solutions to squirrel problems, including shepherds hooks, under baffles, hanging baffles, and squirrel proof bird feeders.