Woodlink Deck Mount Bracket
Accepted Payment Methods:
The Clamp-on Deck Hook from Woodlink is an ingenious method for hanging all varieties of bird feeders, flower pots, lanterns, and wind chimes. Its bracketed arm leans forward and out so you can position your hanging items over the side of your deck, or away from walkways. A durable, weather-resistant, powder-coated finish won't fade in the sun, so you can count on its dark green finish looking great for years to come. The Woodlink Deck Mount attaches easily to any horizontal deck rail, no additional assembly required--just adjust by hand to install and remove the clamp! Holds up to 15 lbs.
• Easily clamps to your deck to hang bird feeders, flower baskets and more
• Durable construction and polyester powder coating ensure lasting quality
• Designed for deck rails from 3/4 to 1.5 inch thick
• Dimensions: 31" x 5" x 1.5"
I would like it to be on a swivel and the outward extension should be lengthened. It would fit my needs better.
1. The deck railing can't be too thick or it won't work. 2. Squirrels can still get at the feed! I wanted it for suet but the squirrels hang upside down and eat it all. 3. Therefore, it only works for bird seed.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper