White Mountain Birds of Backyard Puzzle
The Birds of the Back Yard puzzle is a colorful representation of birds typically found at bird feeders across North America. This puzzle makes a treasured gift for any bird lover and when completed can even be framed and hung on a wall to act as a handy reference for the birds you see in your back yard. Individual birds are pictured and identified by name around the border of the puzzle. Artist: Ernest O. Brown. 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle: Finished size 24 X 30.
Very vibrant puzzle that was great fun to do.
Was purchased for my father who loves puzzles. He's been doing them for 30 years. Thought it was expensive with S&H. But he's done so many, I got it anyway.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper