ALPS Mountaineering Dining Table - Regular
• Aluminum fold-up top and a sturdy x-frame
• Collapses quickly and easily into its carry/storage bag for convenient transport
• Great for family camping or tailgating
• Dimensions: 28"W x 43"L x 28"H
• Weight: 12 pounds
An excellent product, but didn't have a chance to use it yet. We have garbage workers strike here in Toronto (Canada), so our totally incompetent mayor Miller is using parks as garbage dumps.
Exactly what I was looking for. It was easy to set up and take down, it was also very sturdy.
It is nicely designed and useful but a little lower than I expected.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
From Dennis Brune, Owner: I started ALPS Mountaineering, a small company located in rural east central Missouri, with the mission of "providing more gear for more people". We offer performance oriented packs, tents, sleeping bags, furniture & air pads. All of our products are Âconsumer designedÂ for comfortable enjoyable trips that have tough, durable construction for a lifetime of use, and while the products are great, the prices are even better. I have been working in the outdoor industry since 1978 in a variety of design, sales, and marketing positions. A lot of my prior outdoor experience came from running the Kelty brand, which also marketed packs, tents, and sleeping bags. In 1994, Brian, the oldest of our 3 children, was about to enter middle school, so I left Kelty because I wanted to have a more flexible schedule to allow me to be more involved in my familyÂs activities.
As our business has grown, so has our need for good, qualified staff members. We started filling those needs in 2003 when Brian graduated from college with his degree in marketing. While my intention never was to Âonly hire friends and familyÂ, I continued the trend by next hiring my wife, LaRayne. When Adam, our second son, graduated in May of 2006, also with a degree in marketing, we also hired him. In the summer of 2006 we needed even more sales and marketing help, so we next hired our daughter-in-law, Sarah Beth. Our youngest child, Sarah Kristin, graduated from Mizzou in May of 2009 with her degree in communication, and we also said to her, Âcome on board!Â As IÂve happily and very proudly told several people, weÂve Âredefined the family businessÂ. Of course we have plenty of Ânon-BruneÂ employees Â Debbie, Karen, Phil, Sean, Laurie, Zach, Tracy, Jeff, Doug, Spencer Â and we consider them to be part of our extended Âbusiness familyÂ. While we believe in making exceptional products, we also think itÂs equally important to have outstanding employees Â and I can say that weÂre doing a great job of both.
Regarding our products, the challenge we have is to convince you that we can deliver products that offer great designs, are loaded with plenty of features, are made with excellent quality Â AND are also affordable. In our current economic situation, itÂs extra important to evaluate all of our purchases. We think if you do your ÂhomeworkÂ and fairly compare our products to those of our competitors, youÂll see we can offer you the best true value.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper