Austin Air Systems The Pet Machine
Accepted Payment Methods:
Designed Specifically for Pet Owners. Traps microscopic airborne dander, allergens and feather dust.
• Height: 23"
• Width: 14.5" x 14.5"
• Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck) 360 intake
• Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
• Baked-on powder coat finish
•Austin Air has assembled a filter to trap the allergens caused by pets. The Pet Machine uses HEPA technology to trap airborne dust and dander. While the
Special carbon blend will help reduce many pet odors that linger in the air.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper
•13.5" diameter, 14.5" height
• 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
•15lb. Specialty Carbon Blend, Geared Toward Pet Odors.
•Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than
• Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
•Total weight 23 lbs
Fan and Motor Assembly:
• Centrifugal fan
• 3 Speed control switch
• Power rating: 1.3 amps, 120 volts
• 115 Watt power consumption at highest setting
• Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty
• Motor mounted on shock absorbers
• CSA, UL and CE approved
• Traps large dust particles
• Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 400cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 1500 sq. ft.
Warranty: Manufacturer offers 5 year warranty on all parts and labor
Filter Guarantee: Manufacturer offers a 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use