Couronne Company Bluebird Feeder Collection
Finally a perfect feeder that the Starlings & Blackbirds cannot enter!! It took only one day for the Bluebirds to figure it out. They visit throughout the day and are fun to watch as one might enter while the other sits and watches through the plexiglass from outside. Feeding dried meal worms which they love here in Southeast Penna. Well built.....very satisfied. Did not use the chain hanger. I built a shelf off of a 4"x4" post and screwed the base to the shelf....very sturdy.
A great transaction, fast and efficient.
The process was just as you want,fast and efficient.
Best bluebird feeder ever. Birds were in it within hours.
Feeder is larger and much more sturdy than my old one, which squirrels broke when they thought they were birds
Good quality. Easy to fill. Can easily fill with different feed. And the birds love it!
I love these feeders. They hold up very well and are easy to fill. I've bought the feeders for myself and now I give them as gifts. I like the fact that they are clear so you can easily see when they need to be refilled the birds love them and so do we.
I bought one of these last year to feed dried mealworms to the bluebirds. They love these feeders! It is excellent quality, easy to clean, and durable. That is why I ordered another one this year so the bluebirds would have the convenience of 2 feeders! I highly recommend this product!!!! Great customer service as well!
- How to Attract Birds With Mealworms - Using mealworms will attract different types of birds to your yard other than those who eat bird seed. Since mealworms require more work, here are some tips and suggestions for attracting birds with mealworms.
- Tips To Protect Your Bird Feeder From Bears - With their persistent strength and keen smell, bears are a major menace to bird feeders. Here are some helpful tips for keeping bears away from your feeder.
- How To Clean Your Bird Feeder - Cleaning your bird feeder each month is vital to keeping wild birds safe from infection by salmonella and other bacteria. If you have a backyard bird feeder, here are some tips for cleaning it thoroughly.
- Five Inexpensive Ways To Squirrel Proof Your Bird Feeder - Squirrels can be a frustrating menace to any bird enthusiast by stealing food. Here are a few tips to squirrel-proof your birdfeeder.
- Monitoring your bluebird nest box - Monitoring your bluebird nest box is crucial. Learn how to monitor and observe your bluebird nest through the stages of courtship, incubation and birth.
- How to attract bluebirds to your yard - Learn the keys to successfully attracting bluebirds to your yard, such as nest box placement, how to avoid pests and other ways to cultivate a welcoming environment for bluebirds.
- An introduction to bluebirds - The bluebird is popular among bird lovers because of its gorgeous plumage and melodious song.
- How to protect bluebirds from house sparrows - House sparrows not only occupy empty bluebird nesting boxes, but they also storm occupied boxes, killing adult bluebirds and nestlings.
- Attracting Bluebirds to Your Bluebird House - one of the most utilized nesting locations for bluebirds is the man-made bluebird boxes that mimic the natural cavities found in dead and decaying trees.
- Attracting Bluebirds to Your Bluebird Feeder - tips and tricks that you can use to attract bluebirds to your blue bird feeder
- Video - Bird Man Mel's Attracting Bluebirds - great video with instructions on how to attract bluebirds to your yard