Hiatt Manufacturing Cardinal Feeder Collection
The process was just as you want,fast and efficient.
Once the Cardinals became familiar with the feeder, it is well used.
I so liked the first one of these feeders that I bought that I purchased this second one! The birds love it. I have had all kinds of birds love it and eat from the tray---they feel safe since they can see from all sides and fly through the feeder if necessary. I had cardinal parents with their first brood and then their second brood after they fledged all eating from the feeders at the same time---and then doves, blue jays, chickadees, and titmice eating from the tray surface, with woodpeckers eating peanuts hanging from the edge. The plastic overhang keeps the feed reasonably dry unless there is rain blowing sideways. Can't wait for the migratory birds to find these feeders as the fall migration goes on!
Good quality. Easy to fill. Can easily fill with different feed. And the birds love it!
Excellent feeder. I thoughttgis would save me from filling daily but now we just have more and bigger birds! LOL
Terrific product. Works perfectly.
- Tips To Protect Your Bird Feeder From Bears - With their persistent strength and keen smell, bears are a major menace to bird feeders. Here are some helpful tips for keeping bears away from your feeder.
- How To Clean Your Bird Feeder - Cleaning your bird feeder each month is vital to keeping wild birds safe from infection by salmonella and other bacteria. If you have a backyard bird feeder, here are some tips for cleaning it thoroughly.
- Five Inexpensive Ways To Squirrel Proof Your Bird Feeder - Squirrels can be a frustrating menace to any bird enthusiast by stealing food. Here are a few tips to squirrel-proof your birdfeeder.
- Attracting Cardinals - tips and tricks that you can use to attract cardinals to your bird feeder
- Video - Bird Man Mel's Attracting Cardinals - great video with instructions on how to attract cardinals to your yard