Finch Feeder Selection
A finch feeder, also known as a tube bird feeder, is designed to attract a flock of finches to your yard. Finches are small birds that exist in a variety of different colors. They feed primarily on thistle seed and are known for their beautiful chirping sounds.
A finch feeder is a long, thin, tube-shaped bird feeder. Available in a number of different styles and designs, some finch feeders have room for up to 18 birds on their perches and pegs. Finch feeders are available in a number of tasteful colors, from bright lemon-yellow to clear. Order a finch feeder today with our fast and easy shipping, and you'll soon be enjoying the melody of finches frolicking in your backyard.
Excellent feeder! The goldfinches love it!
This is a very nice bird feeder. I am very pleased with this feeder, however, it is not green, it is black, which I like even better. It's sleek and looks great and no more spilled seed on the ground and all over my daylily plants. I just love this bird feeder and you will too!
Best tube-type feeder I have ever purchased. Sturdy. Easy to clean. Holds plenty of sunflower seeds. Great hanger, too. I am thinking of getting another one.
I bought 2 of these to hang on my shepherds hook, not realizing how big they were. They hold 10LB of seed each, but they work great. The squirrels cannot get to them, and only the small Cardinal size birds can get to the food. Assembly was easy after I figured out how to remove the vinyl film from the baffles. This will save a lot of bird seed because the squirrel and large birds, like Grackles and Woodpeckers were eating it all up within a week. I put 10lb of seed in each of these and hung them up. Now after about three weeks they are still about two thirds full. Best bird feeders I have found.
Was afraid the sections were too small but beginning to have a few golden finches come by! What a treat. Hoping for more....
I have owned several of these in the past. The finches love them!
- A Definitive Guide to Wild Bird Food - Wild birds eat an array of foods, including everything from seeds and fruit to mealworms and beef fat. This guide covers all the foods you can give backyard birds and the species each will attract.
- Winter Bird Feeding Guide - With frigid temperatures and harsh storms, it's extremely important to provide birds with a friendly environment in your yard throughout winter.
- Tips To Protect Your Bird Feeder From Bears - With their persistent strength and keen smell, bears are a major menace to bird feeders. Here are some helpful tips for keeping bears away from your feeder.
- How To Clean Your Bird Feeder - Cleaning your bird feeder each month is vital to keeping wild birds safe from infection by salmonella and other bacteria. If you have a backyard bird feeder, here are some tips for cleaning it thoroughly.
- Five Inexpensive Ways To Squirrel Proof Your Bird Feeder - Squirrels can be a frustrating menace to any bird enthusiast by stealing food. Here are a few tips to squirrel-proof your birdfeeder.
- Main Types of Bird Feeders - brief description of the main types of bird feeders
- Attracting Finches - tips and tricks that you can use to attract finches to your finch bird feeder
- Video - Bird Man Mel's Attracting Goldfinches - great video with instructions on how to attract goldfinches to your back yard