Gardman Non-Heated Garden Bird Bath Selection
Shipment was received earlier than expected and in great condition.
I absolutely love this bird bath. Easy to assemble. The umbrella raining water is so cool. I would recommend it. As the instructions state it works great as long as it is in the sun.
Love our hanging bird bath. We have it hanging on a shepherds hook on one side and a bird feeder on the other. It is the perfect size and the birds seems to love it. I went to eight different locations looking for this item and there was none to be found until I discovered your web site. Thanks so much
This product has a nice appearance and seems durable. However, the bowl is slippery and the birds have difficulty staying in a drinking position. They keep sliding towards the water.
The bird bath arrive with a broken chip on top of one side. Broken piece was not in shipping box so must have happen before being shipped. Since birdbath is heavy and more trouble to return than use, I had my son set it up in back yard. The birds don't seem to mind broken piece.
It's perfect! Beautiful too.
The beautiful bluebird bird bath was a birthday gift for my daughter and she loves it. Delivered promptly and packed very well. Shipping was very reasonable and we were very happy with the quality. Thank you for such a wonderful birdbath at a discounted price. We will shop here again.
A lovely garden accent. East to clean and the birds seem to enjoy it.
- Guide to Birdbaths - A birdbath is the best way to attract the widest array of species to your yard. Here's everything you need to know about the decorative water sources for birds.
- How To Clean A Birdbath - Make your birdbath clean and tidy. Birds have standards, too!
- Bird Bath Tips and Tricks - Buying and maintaining a bird bath for your yard is vital for attracting all types of birds. Here are tips every bird enthusiast should know about bird baths.
- How To Protect Wild Birds During The Winter - Harsh winters can be difficult times for wild birds. Though the cold air does not physically affect them, birds often have a difficult time finding food, water and shelter during snow storms and frigid weather. Here are some tips for helping wild bir
- The Importance of Birdbaths - Bird baths are the best way to attract birds to your yard, even more so than feeders