Heated Bird Bath Collection
Does your bird bath turn into a skating rink when the temperature drops? If so, a heated bird bath may be what you need. A heated bird bath will stay balmy regardless of the weather, providing a much-welcome retreat for your feathered friends. Whether you reside in Alabama or Alaska, birds will flock to the temperate waters of a heated bird bath, providing your backyard with a healthy dose of natural beauty.
Most products in our selection of heated bird baths are ready to be shipped immediately. And like all our products, our heated bird baths are backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can be confident you’ll find the product that best fits your needs.
Took a little time to assemble so that it was level but wit patience it went well and is sturdy.
Awesome birdbath for the price. Stayed thawed even at 0 degrees F, with -20F windchills. Fairly easy to assemble with common tools. Cedar wood should last a long time. I added some protection by giving it a coat of linseed oil. Looks good and the birds love it.
Great item - the birds went to it within one day of setup - setup is easy for someone who is handy and has a power screwdriver - took only 5 minutes, and the anchors are a must to keep the birdbath from tipping over in the wind.
We purchased this bath for our pet Muscovy Duck. It has been a pleasure not fighting ice this winter, it does not even freeze on the edges. It was a great investment!
I absolutely love my new heated birdbath and my little birdies do too! We've had below freezing temps for awhile and the bath works great. I have to refill it almost every day because the birds take lots of baths and splash it all out. Very entertaining to watch them hop and dance and splash around. Just a few days ago, I was refilling the bath when a thirsty little Siskin landed inches from my hand. He took a good long look at me, decided he was safe and helped himself to several dainty little sips before he hopped in and splashed around. I was delighted and I thank Backyard Chirper for that experience and the fun to come. I really like the design and material used for the bath as well. It's super easy to clean- just wipe it out, no scrubbing needed. I definitely recommend this heated bath. Very pleased with my purchase!
I love this heated bird bath and so do the birds. Instructions were vague for a 70 year old female to put together. I like that it is made out of cedar.
This bird bath was great this winter (2013-2014) in Wisconsin. We had a very cold winter (-20Â°F actual temperature and wind chills down to -40Â°F for many nights in a row) and the water would still be liquid in the mornings. Ice would accumulate in the bath along the outside perimeter, so the heating element couldn't keep up there, but as long as water was covering the entire surface of the pan, the center and 80-90% of the rest of the bath was open water. The water disappears fast in the center (evaporation due to the dry weather and wind) so the bath should be checked daily for refills (not a fault of the bath, just for informational purposes). In addition, the design is sturdy and durable (we used stakes to safely secure the bath stand to the ground preventing the strong winter winds from blowing it over). It looks nice too; I love that the stand is made out of cedar, as cedar is very slow and resistant to decaying/rotting. In conclusion, it worked great for its first winter and I'm hopeful that it will continue to be in good working shape for a long time. I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality standing bird bath.
In the great frozen winter of 2013-14we were worried this electric water source wouldn't stand up BUT it proved up to the job and performed above expectations.The birds, squirrels, and maybe even the deer love it.So do we, it's added a wonderful aspect to the backyard view. Go ahead and get it!
- Guide to Birdbaths - A birdbath is the best way to attract the widest array of species to your yard. Here's everything you need to know about the decorative water sources for birds.
- How To Clean A Birdbath - Make your birdbath clean and tidy. Birds have standards, too!
- Winter Bird Feeding Guide - With frigid temperatures and harsh storms, it's extremely important to provide birds with a friendly environment in your yard throughout winter.
- Bird Bath Tips and Tricks - Buying and maintaining a bird bath for your yard is vital for attracting all types of birds. Here are tips every bird enthusiast should know about bird baths.
- How To Protect Wild Birds During The Winter - Harsh winters can be difficult times for wild birds. Though the cold air does not physically affect them, birds often have a difficult time finding food, water and shelter during snow storms and frigid weather. Here are some tips for helping wild bir
- The Importance of Birdbaths - Bird baths are the best way to attract birds to your yard, even more so than feeders