Hopper Feeder Selection
Cream-colored chalets, classic red barns, pagodas and miniature blue churches are just a few of the shapes and shades a hopper feeder comes in. Designed to be hung from branches or a deck awning, a hopper bird feeder, which is typically enclosed, gives birds a feeling of security and comfort. It also adds an element of tasteful décor to any garden, backyard or patio. A hopper feeder is roomy and holds large quantities of seed, making it ideal for attracting a flock of birds, as well as some of the more reticent species, like blue jays and woodpeckers. And remember, each hopper feeder we sell is backed by our 30-day money-back guarantee, ensuring that you’ll be satisfied with your purchase.
It really keeps squirrels off it and birds come!
Although I have only had this bird feeder since December, it appears to be of the highest quality. We have 2 squirrels that have been determined to get into the feeder. It is fun watching them try. The score so far: bird feeder - 17 wins; the squirrels - 0 wins.
Good quality. Easy to fill. Can easily fill with different feed. And the birds love it!
Excellent feeder. I thoughttgis would save me from filling daily but now we just have more and bigger birds! LOL
Excellent craftsmanship. Two bits of information that should be provided and are not, especially helpful for the novice purchaser, are wood preserving/finishing suggestions or warnings and suggestions for pole mounting.
I'm very satisfied this product and very stunning hanging up the tree infront of the lake.
- A Definitive Guide to Wild Bird Food - Wild birds eat an array of foods, including everything from seeds and fruit to mealworms and beef fat. This guide covers all the foods you can give backyard birds and the species each will attract.
- Winter Bird Feeding Guide - With frigid temperatures and harsh storms, it's extremely important to provide birds with a friendly environment in your yard throughout winter.
- Tips To Protect Your Bird Feeder From Bears - With their persistent strength and keen smell, bears are a major menace to bird feeders. Here are some helpful tips for keeping bears away from your feeder.
- How to Attract Rose-Breasted Grosbeaks - For residents in the eastern half of the United States, the Rose-Breasted Grosbeak is one of the most attractive and desired backyard birds. If you'd like to lure this bird to your yard, here's some advice to keep in mind.
- How To Clean Your Bird Feeder - Cleaning your bird feeder each month is vital to keeping wild birds safe from infection by salmonella and other bacteria. If you have a backyard bird feeder, here are some tips for cleaning it thoroughly.
- Five Inexpensive Ways To Squirrel Proof Your Bird Feeder - Squirrels can be a frustrating menace to any bird enthusiast by stealing food. Here are a few tips to squirrel-proof your birdfeeder.
- Main Types of Bird Feeders - brief description of the main types of bird feeders