Woodlink Audubon Series Oriole Feeder Collection
Excellent quality. I had seen an Oriole and within a couple of hours the bird was on the feeder eating grape jelly!
Great !!! Have Orioles and House Finches taking turns all day long.
The feeder attracts ants, flies and even furry critters, but I doubt you can avoid that.
A great transaction, fast and efficient.
Love this feeder! I have orioles galore along with various other birds who seemed to have developed a "sweet beak" constantly at the feeder. The jelly compartments are large and hold more jelly than other feeders I've had. Contemplating buying another one!
Very happy with my purchase. Easy to fill the jelly trays versa the older style I had.
- Tips To Protect Your Bird Feeder From Bears - With their persistent strength and keen smell, bears are a major menace to bird feeders. Here are some helpful tips for keeping bears away from your feeder.
- How To Clean Your Bird Feeder - Cleaning your bird feeder each month is vital to keeping wild birds safe from infection by salmonella and other bacteria. If you have a backyard bird feeder, here are some tips for cleaning it thoroughly.
- Five Inexpensive Ways To Squirrel Proof Your Bird Feeder - Squirrels can be a frustrating menace to any bird enthusiast by stealing food. Here are a few tips to squirrel-proof your birdfeeder.
- Attracting Orioles to Your Oriole Feeder - you can attract orioles by offering fruits like orange slices, grapes, cherries, various berries, figs, nuts and jellies
- Video - Bird Man Mel's Attracting Orioles - great video with instructions on how to attract orioles to your yard