Conant Custom Brass Platform Feeder Selection
These are perfect covers for my hanging platform feeders. They keep the seed dry while allowing easy access to fill them and allow me to see the birds while they are eating.
The cover for the window platform has worked perfectly even during our historic Colorado bomb cyclone event a few weeks ago! The winds were horrific and the blizzard intense, but the cover held up well.
I love this little feeder! It's my second one. I had the first one for many years, until a straightline wind knocked it to the concrete and broke it. I like the open design. It looks like it's easy for the birds to access the seeds, and it's big enough for several to feed at once. The seeds can get wet during a heavy rain, but the mesh bottom helps them dry back out. I would recommend it to anyone who loves to watch the backyard birds.
A great transaction, fast and efficient.
Big enough for all our birds!
So far, so good! I have it mounted on our deck railing where we can see it from the kitchen window and the birds and the squirrels both like it. I have to keep a rock in it because after the squirrels have eaten all the bird seed they pull the bottom out.
Love the Green Solution fly through bird feeder and so do the birds!! It's durability is a huge plus!
- A Definitive Guide to Wild Bird Food - Wild birds eat an array of foods, including everything from seeds and fruit to mealworms and beef fat. This guide covers all the foods you can give backyard birds and the species each will attract.
- Winter Bird Feeding Guide - With frigid temperatures and harsh storms, it's extremely important to provide birds with a friendly environment in your yard throughout winter.
- How to Attract Birds With Mealworms - Using mealworms will attract different types of birds to your yard other than those who eat bird seed. Since mealworms require more work, here are some tips and suggestions for attracting birds with mealworms.
- Tips To Protect Your Bird Feeder From Bears - With their persistent strength and keen smell, bears are a major menace to bird feeders. Here are some helpful tips for keeping bears away from your feeder.
- How to Attract Rose-Breasted Grosbeaks - For residents in the eastern half of the United States, the Rose-Breasted Grosbeak is one of the most attractive and desired backyard birds. If you'd like to lure this bird to your yard, here's some advice to keep in mind.
- How To Clean Your Bird Feeder - Cleaning your bird feeder each month is vital to keeping wild birds safe from infection by salmonella and other bacteria. If you have a backyard bird feeder, here are some tips for cleaning it thoroughly.
- Five Inexpensive Ways To Squirrel Proof Your Bird Feeder - Squirrels can be a frustrating menace to any bird enthusiast by stealing food. Here are a few tips to squirrel-proof your birdfeeder.
- Main Types of Bird Feeders - brief description of the main types of bird feeders