Best-1 Wild Bird Food
All I can say is that the birds LOVE this stuff. It's easy to spread on the tree and easy for the birds to access. It's a bit expensive, but it makes the birds very happy. It isn't easy to find and I'm very glad that Backyard Chirper carries it.
The Hummingbirds love 'the Homestead Clear Hummingbird Concentrate. It is easy to use. I recommend anyone to buy and try it. You and your Hummingbirds will like it.
We have used this brand of feed for several years and have so many hummingbirds that come back year after year. Make nests close to our home and are so healthy due to the quality of your brand.
I have used this brand of humming bird food for years. The humming birds like it. I am very pleased with the product. I would recommend this product.
I have tried several types of hummingbird food and am celebrating having finally found one that several types hummingbirds love! There is no need to tax the kidneys of our hummingbirds with needless and harmful red dye as this clear solution does a remarkable job of attracting the hummingbirds without the red dye. 5 star rating for my feeders!
I had a white one but the S hook broke, so when I found a RED one I was thrilled. I think it attracts the HB's.
Great product. The birds love it. The ease of not boiling is great.
Very pleased, birds came the second day it was up no squirrels. Hope to order again.
- A Definitive Guide to Wild Bird Food - Wild birds eat an array of foods, including everything from seeds and fruit to mealworms and beef fat. This guide covers all the foods you can give backyard birds and the species each will attract.
- Wild Bird Food Storage Tips - Improperly stored bird food can grow mold and harbor diseases that are fatal to birds. Ensure your bird food is safe and healthy by following these simple tips.
- How to Attract Birds With Mealworms - Using mealworms will attract different types of birds to your yard other than those who eat bird seed. Since mealworms require more work, here are some tips and suggestions for attracting birds with mealworms.
- How To Clean Your Bird Feeder - Cleaning your bird feeder each month is vital to keeping wild birds safe from infection by salmonella and other bacteria. If you have a backyard bird feeder, here are some tips for cleaning it thoroughly.
- An Introduction to Bird Food - Selecting bird food at the store can be a difficult task. There are dozens of different types, flavors and mixtures, and each one attracts a different bird. Here is a short description of each type of bird food, what birds they attract and the advant
- Feeding Birds During Winter - inter can be tough on birds that don't migrate south. Find out what you can do to help your feathered friends survive the frosty temperatures.