Coveside Conservation Products Woodpecker House Collection
This is a well made, quality, birdhouse. I think I put it up too late in the season to get any takers but that is on me. I would absolutely buy other products from this company!
This birdhouse was purchased as a gift for my mother who lives at a Retirement Village. All of the tenants love to watch for the birds - since we just put it up, we're waiting for the Springtime to bring the first inhabitants. The birdhouse is beautiful - well made, and very classy appearance. Its relatively heavy so we purchased a strong metal pole and stable-izer to keep it steady in the ground (the Village is in an area with high winds). I would highly recommend it as a beautiful addition to your backyard :)
I like the house its well made and the woodpecker likes it to.
Very nice bird house with the most competitive price for the same item. Yet to see if we will get some occupants. Certainly looks nice mounted 8 ft high on a 6"tree trunk broken in a recent storm
Looks great - is beautifully made and a family of wrens has already moved in!
The birdhouse is beautiful! I'm saving it, however, for the Spring time, to use on my balcony with my Spring/Summer hanging baskets.
Well made, beautiful birdhouse, very good price.
- How to Stop Woodpecker Damage - If you hear constant drumming on your house from woodpeckers, they may be causing damage. Here's what you can do to discourage them from pecking at your home.
- Birdhouse Cleaning Guide - In this guide, you'll find everything you need to know about cleaning a birdhouse or nesting box.
- Tips for Attracting Woodpeckers - Woodpeckers are a fabulous addition to any backyard or garden. If you're thinking about adding a woodpecker box to your backyard, here are some tips on how to attract woodpeckers.
- 5 Popular Woodpecker Species - Woodpeckers are a vast bird family, composed of approximately 217 species that stretch across America, Eurasia and Africa. Here are a few popular woodpecker species you should know.
- Woodpecker Mating and Nesting Habits - The mating and nesting behavior of woodpeckers ranges from compassionate to violent. Learn more about woodpeckers' nesting behavior.
- Physical Characteristics of Woodpeckers - The woodpecker is a marvel of evolution, having adapted itself to feeding habits that involve strenuous clinging, climbing and hammering. Learn more about the physical characteristics of woodpeckers.
- The Search for the Ivory-Billed Woodpecker - Few birds are as steeped in mysticism and controversy as the Ivory-billed Woodpecker. Ruled extinct in the 1940s, the existence of this woodpecker has been hotly debated as a number of sightings have recently surfaced.