Heritage Farm Vista Bird Feeder
•Spring operated perches close and keep squirrels away from seed
•Adjustable stainless steel perches for different bird weights
•Durable powder coated steel and acrylic construction
•Heavy duty hook included
•Large capacity holds 6 lbs of bird food
•10 x 8-1/2 x 13 inches
I liked this feeder so much the first time I purchased it that I ordered a second one to hang in a different yard location. It defeats the squirrels. More importantly, the feeding mechanism eliminates seed waste because the birds can't knock uneaten seed on the ground. The other benefit is that I no longer have uneaten seed sprouting under the feeder.
The birds love it.
Perfect for the smaller birds like the Nuthatches and Sparrows. It really holds a lot and the squirrels don't get it all the seeds like before.
It took about a week for the squirrels to figure it out but they can't eat the seed as fast as they could from our other feeders. Not sure if the birds are scared away by the squirrels or don't like the feeder as much but I seem to see fewer birds. However, I definitely don't have to fill it as much. Not perfect but not bad.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper