Birds Choice Supper Dome Seed, Suet, and Mealworm Bird Feeder
Accepted Payment Methods:
• Constructed out of high-impact polycarbonate
• Removable coated-wire suet holders
• Weather-resistant dome keeps the seed and suet dry and protects the birds while feeding
• Two separate feeding compartments
• Includes dome, base, and suet log holders
• Lifetime guarantee
• 2 lbs
Feed Type: Mealworms, Mixed Seed, Suet Logs, Sunflower
Bird Type: Bluebirds, Cardinals, Chickadees, Goldfinches, Grosbeaks, House Finches, Jays, Juncos, Nuthatches, Purple Finches, Siskins, Sparrows, Titmice, Towhees, Woodpeckers
Feeder is larger and much more sturdy than my old one, which squirrels broke when they thought they were birds
This feeder is perfect for the 2 sets of bluebirds who produced babies this year. I provided meal worms and their other recommended foods. I hope they return next year. My favorite bird!
It is light weight and swings in the breeze a lot; might be better mounted on a stand. Bought it to provide meal worms for our resident Phoebe who seems to care less so we are disappointed. The finches and sparrows like the worms just fine! Nice over-all feeder. And, standard seed sticks fit in the provided holders. This is a plus since suet would only melt here, even in winter time.
The birds found little or no interest in this product. The suet cake made have been taken out by a squirrel or racoon, but wasn't touched by the birds and the mealworms were not eaten at all.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Birds Choice designs and manufacturers the finest, highest quality professional outdoor products to enhance your yard and bring birds home. All of our products are based on thorough research in backyards of bird experts. The National Wildlife Federation requires 4 things in a yard to have it named as "Certified Wildlife Habitat." They are food, water, cover and places to raise young. Products from Birds Choice can help you fill those needs. Our bird feeders carry 9 different patents that are used to ensure the best bird-friendly and consumer-attractive innovative products available on the market today. We promote healthy birds by making our feeders easy to clean. Birds Choice belongs to the Wild Bird Feeding Industry's Quality Standards Program which establishes criteria for feeder construction, labeling and consumer education.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper