Birds Choice Choice Insect Suet Logs (Case of 12)
• One package contains four 3 ounce logs
• No melt suet is perfect for the Supper Dome
• Ingredients: rendered beef suet, peanuts, dehydrated insects and corn
• Case of 12
Fantastic product. The birds can't seem to get enough.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Birds Choice designs and manufacturers the finest, highest quality professional outdoor products to enhance your yard and bring birds home. All of our products are based on thorough research in backyards of bird experts. The National Wildlife Federation requires 4 things in a yard to have it named as "Certified Wildlife Habitat." They are food, water, cover and places to raise young. Products from Birds Choice can help you fill those needs. Our bird feeders carry 9 different patents that are used to ensure the best bird-friendly and consumer-attractive innovative products available on the market today. We promote healthy birds by making our feeders easy to clean. Birds Choice belongs to the Wild Bird Feeding Industry's Quality Standards Program which establishes criteria for feeder construction, labeling and consumer education.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper