All Weather Feeder Clear 6 Quart Feeder
• Circular perch for easy viewing
• Comes completely apart for easy cleaning
• Storm-proof feeder for your winter bird feeding
• Made of unbreakable resin and stainless steel
• Cover also prevents clogging with snow and ice
• Unique covered feeding port to keep seed dry
• 6 quart capacity
It took the birds 1-2 weeks to acclimate to the feeder but it is now well-used. I am using black oil sunflower seeds exclusively. The design dramatically reduced wastage on the ground so squirrels have gone elsewhere. A pair of nesting cardinals are using the tray and no longer have to compete with the squirrels on the ground.
I am extremely pleased with this feeder. From the large quantity container to the protection of the seed and the birds get from the weather. This is my second one as "oh darn -- they are not bear proof". I am sure the bear liked the large amount of seed too. I love it!!!!
Shipped fast. Great product
I liked the feeder because it held a good quantity of seeds and it had four divided areas to offer different kinds of seeds. The top, however, did not sit securely and could be moved. While it did deter squirrels from getting to the seeds, a large raccoon was able to knock it off the tree and break the plastic. The feeder lasted a few weeks and is now broken beyond repair. It was an expensive feeder and I'm now out the cost of it and the feeder.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
At Songbird Essentials we specialize in unique patented products that help consumers attract the beautiful songbirds they love to their homes or office grounds. Whether it is attracting Cardinals, Goldfinches, Bluebirds, Hummingbirds, Purple Martins, Orioles or your favorite; we have proven products to help you attract the desired songbird. Our award winning line up includes:
Twirl-A-Squirrel - mechanical squirrel baffle that is the only product to win best new product of the year at both the Bird Watch America and Lawn & Garden Distributing Show
Hummer Helper Nesting Material - The first product proven to be used by hummingbirds to build their nest and recommended by the Hummingbird Society
Many of our products have been recommended, designed, and tested by Backyard Birding enthusiasts and/or Wild Bird Nature Store owners and employees. We are a family owned company located in the middle of the US in Mexico, MO and strive to have as many of our products domestically made as possible (over 95%). Besides our own dedicated staff of employees, we provide meaningful work to several outstanding sheltered workshop organizations.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper