First Nature Hummingbird Bird Feeder
• Hummingbird Feeders
• Red base attracts inquisitive hummingbirds
• Wide-mouth reservoirs are easy to fill and clean
• Two-part bases are easy to clean
This is my favorite hummingbird feeder, and it seems to be the favorite of our hummers. This is the one that they use most often. I like the reservoir, this is extremely easy to keep clean (we do it daily in hot weather, but no more than 4 days, even in cool weather), very sturdy, and easy to assemble. If you are only buying one style or one feeder, this is the one that I would recommend.
Attractive, simple design and best of all I can put it into the top of my dishwasher for easy cleaning
This feeder is easy to clean, just the right size so that nectar is "imbibed" befor it starts to decay.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper