Small Winter Roost
This economical winter roost provides protection from the cold for most common backyard birds including wrens, chickadees, nuthatches, titmice and bluebirds. The 1-1/2" hole located at the bottom of the front panel is protected by a slate guard. The three internal perches can accommodate 6 or more birds. Shown on left with front door open.
Dimensions: 13"h x 7"w x 9"d
This is a great bird roost. It takes a while to figure out how to open it because with mine the instructions were inside. The front is stiff and is hard to open at first. The metal latch on the roost can come all the way unscrewed, but it is unnecessary to open the roost. The latch is supposed to keep the front from coming open by putting it down in front of the door. It feels durable. I have yet to put it up, but I am sure it will be good quality.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper