Convertible Winter Roost
With the Convertible Winter Roost from Coveside Conservation Products, you can provide a warm place for birds in the winter and a safe place for nesting in the spring all in one item.
This wooden box is designed for year-round use with features your backyard birds will love.
During nesting season, the front panel can be flipped so the entrance hole is on the higher end. When it's cold, birds like when the entrance hole is lower, so the front panel can be flipped back.
Three removable perches can be added to the inside of the box during nesting season, allowing a group of birds to roost together.
With a 1-1/2-inch entrance hole, the Convertible Winter Roost attracts the most common backyard birds, including chickadees, wrens, nuthatches, bluebirds, and titmice.
• Front panel can be flipped to convert the birdhouse to a winter roost
• Removable interior perches
• Dimensions: 12-1/2"h x 7"w x 9"d
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper