Opus 24 Ounce Oriole Bird Feeder
• No drip design
• 24 ounce capacity
• Patented bee guards
• Attractive merchandising shelf tray
• Patented reversing funnel makes filling clean and easy
I just received my oriole feeder. We have a family of orioles that come back every spring! They always drink from the hummingbird feeder so I thought this would be better for them. We have a beautiful lemon yellow male and the female too and their offspring! I love to watch them and listen to them chirp and fly around the backyard. We have fruit trees and they eat the flowers from them. So pretty I love these birds. We have yellow finches too.
The item is as it was described and the order arrived quickly!
I have not used it yet; like the way it looks.
I rate the oriole feeder a 3 because it was easy to fill, and clean. Ants and bees did not seem to bother it like they do my hummingbird feeder. Although I have yet to see an Oriole actually use it, I will try it again next Spring. I believe that I put it out too late in the season this year to attract the local Orioles...I did see a hummingbird trying to eat from it though. Great product and it will be 5 when I spot an orange birdie on it!
Too hard to clean. The opening is too small to get in and clean. Bottom cleans well. Wouldn't buy again!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper