Audubon Entities Bird Guardian Screw-on Birdhouse Protector
Accepted Payment Methods:
• Keeps your birds out of reach from opossums, raccoons, squirrels, and more
• Wide flange covers entrance holes damaged by squirrels and woodpeckers
• Attaches easily with the included mounting screws to any birdhouse
• Protects, eggs, baby birds, and even adult birds in a birdhouse
• Extends the entrance so that predators cannot reach inside
• A patented, tested, and approved product
• Made in the USA
This item is NOT approved by the North American Bluebird Society. In fact, they recommend that it not be used. The disadvantages far outweigh it's advantages.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper