Allied Precision Heated Bird Bath with Metal Stand
Keep your local birds happy all year round with this 12" Heated bird bath with Stand. The fully enclosed heating element safely keeps water free from ice all winter long. And you can keep this bird bath up year round for season after season birdwatching, the durable weather-resistant plastic construction will withstand cold, heat, rain or snow. The durable 30" metal stand sets up quickly and easily. And you can use just the top section of the stand and mount this bird bath to your deck rail. It's economical to operate, too, so you can give birds a place to find water in the winter without spending a fortune. The birds will love it...the contoured rim encourages landing and the gradual slope with 2" depth encourages bathing. The textured surface offers a sure grip. LOCKNDRY Compatible. 15" cord. 50 Watts, 120 Volts, 60 Hz. CSA Listed One year warranty.
•Keeps water ice-free all winter
•Durable 12" weather-resistant plastic bath
•Fully enclosed heating element
•Includes 30" metal stand
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper