Dalen Plastic Great Horned Owl
Many people spend their entire lives trying to attract an array of birds and animals to their yards, but sometimes you simply may not want animals around a certain area -- whether it's in your garden and fruit trees or roofs and eaves. That's where this heavy-duty molded plastic Great Horned Owl comes in handy.
The Great Horned Owl is a natural predator of many animals like birds, rabbits, and rodents, so the mere sight of this hand-painted owl will have them scurrying in the opposite direction. Not only is the owl decorative but it is also a natural deterrent that doesn't harm the pests or the environment.
• Helps repel birds and pests while adding charm to any garden
• 16" tall and hand-painted for maximum realism and effectiveness
• Dimensions: 7.50L x 7.25W x 16.13H
This owl is safely keeping the birds away from my porch - which in turn leaves me with less to clean up everyday.
It is perfect!!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper