Farm Innovators Economical Bird Bath De-Icer
• Uniquely constructed pattern heater on thermal aluminum foil
• Easily affordable low watt, shallow bird bath deicer
• Fully grounded with three-prong supply cord
• Heating element is safe for plastic baths
• 44 watts of power
• 8" electric cord
If you feed birds in winter, you need to provide water too. This is a superior product: It makes a circle of melted water in a birdbath no matter how low the temperature, even below zero. The only problem is that it works best when you have a plastic liner to your birdbath. Place the heating coil BELOW the liner, and it heats right through. I only unplug it in summers. One unit lasts two or more years.
This heater works as advertised and it was helpful to the smaller birds to have something to stand on after splashing around in the bath.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper