Heritage Farms Red Seeds 'N More Bird Feeder
This Heritage Farms double-sided feeder is a durable, squirrel-resistant, and variable-seed unit with a high-capacity 15 lb. carriage and heavy-duty construction that will turn your garden into a bird paradise! The Red Seeds 'N More feeder features a loose seed chamber and dual suet baskets for superb and variable usage options. Seed level indicator windows help to easily monitor your supply and hardwood perches allow all kinds of birds to enjoy your bounty. Its body chassis also features a metal powder-coated perch and a heavy-duty hanger for a long-lasting and heritage-rich addition to your favorite outdoor space. Its bonus no-waste feeder system will also save you money on seed!
• Holds 15 pounds of seed
• Heavy duty hanger included
• Durable powder coated steel
• Double sided squirrel resistant metal feeder
• Suet baskets on sides with snap on latch
• Seed level indicator windows
• Select hardwood perches
Feeder is great! I'm able to fill it less frequently because it holds so much.
Very pleased, the birds love their new feeder.
This is an excellent bird feeder. I just hope that it slows down the squirrels.
The birds like the product just fine. The main problem I have with it is the large handle, which is somewhat clumsy. But the birds don't care about that. Even when covered with snow, the roof is easy to unhook and open to put the feed in.
Really I would have rated this as a 4.5 if I could because it is well made and will last forever. Perhaps a bit on the heavy side, you will need a strong pole to hang it from. The only problem is the seed easily fall out onto the ground. Other than that it is a super feeder.
I've had this feeder for about 2 years now! The squirrels and racoons both have figured out how to empty in nothing flat. I like that it holds a lot of see and has the suet on the sides, but I don't see that it's keeping the 'varmits' away!
Flimsy construction. Poor workmanship espicially for the money.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper
Recommended pole is catalog 50878 or model 7585