Aspects HummZinger Nectar Guard Tips
Accepted Payment Methods:
Keep those pesky bees and wasps far away from your hummingbird feeders with the Aspects #384 Nectar Guard Tips. These tips slide onto the feeding ports just beneath the feeder cover to create a soft plastic membrane that's impenetrable to insects. The best part is that when hummingbirds are ready to drink the nectar, the guards easily open up with little resistance.
I currently have a HummZinger feeder and love it! These are replacement nectar guard tips which we find keep the wasps out.
It works fine, but birds didn't know where to find the holes. I put a stick on white reinforcements over the holes until they found them.
So far the item works good!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper