Purple Martin Conservation Dawn Song CD - Purple Martin Attractors
If you're having trouble becoming a Purple Martin landlord, the Purple Martin Conversation Dawnsong CD will have colonies flocking to your houses in no time. This highly respected Purple Martin attractor is not only the top-selling Purple Martin attractor tool but it was also created by the renowned Cornell Lab of Ornithology.
The CD is 74 minutes of high quality dawnsinging to attract young martins. Once you play this recording outdoors, you'll have Purple Martins investigating in no time. The Purple Martin Dawnsong CD includes a 16-page instructional booklet that tells you everything you need to know about attracting martins and becoming a landlord.
• Sixteen-page instructional booklet
• Instructions for use
• Any martin within range will be lured down to investigate
• Adult Purple Martins use "dawnsinging" to attract young martins to their colony site
• Recorded at the Library of Natural Sounds of the Cornell Laboratory of Ornithology
• Playing the recording for one or two hours before dawn is recommended, but it can also be played any time of day during the two- to four-month period when migrating martins are arriving
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper
On the following Bird Man Mel explains the best ways to attract Purple Martins to your backyard.