Whether you're looking for a hand-burnished avian bungalow birdhouse or a purple martin mansion, we have the perfect birdhouse to spice up your backyard or patio. A birdhouse provides a shelter for birds to nest--making your yard a true avian hideaway. It also allows you to build a deeper connection with a family of birds!
The key to picking the correct birdhouse is to first determine what species of bird you'd like to attract. A purple martin house, bluebird house or woodpecker house are just a few options available. And don't forget, every birdhouse we carry is covered by a 100% money-back guarantee, so you can be confident that you'll get a birdhouse that fits your needs.
Just love it and hope the birds feel the same and move it. Spring will tell.
Nicely done solid unit. Has metal mesh inside to help the birds climb out, opening in the back for cleanup purposes, and hangar on the back. Mine hang on a column on the front porch and welcomed a family of wrens.
I selected a Home Bazaar birdhouse after reading the posted reviews. I love our Home Bazaar Long Island Birdhouse; it is well constructed and looks great in our landscape, at a lake. A pair of finches moved in as soon as I erected it. I highly recommend it.
Great house! The copper strip at the top is nice to really keep out the rain. Easy to clean. I have had chickadees raise 2 or 3 broods in this house each spring for the past 3 to 4 years.
This item is very well made and was everything that I was expecting. It looks great mounted on my deck - I hope the birds will like it as much as I do.
It was a gift to my daughter for Christmas as she had chosen it from your site! She loves it!
Perfect for what I wanted.
- Winter Bird Feeding Guide - With frigid temperatures and harsh storms, it's extremely important to provide birds with a friendly environment in your yard throughout winter.
- Birdhouse Cleaning Guide - In this guide, you'll find everything you need to know about cleaning a birdhouse or nesting box.
- How to Make Your Backyard a Bird's Paradise - Here are five easy ways you can get wild birds into your backyard.
- Top 10 Most Desired Backyard Birds - Everyone loves when a bird comes into their backyard for bite to eat. However, this is a list of those birds you'd love to come around more often.
- How To Stop A Bird From Pecking At Your Window - When birds see themselves in windows, they are usually alarmed and peck at the reflection in the glass for several minutes. If you have this problem, here are some solutions to deter birds from pecking at your window.
- How to Attract Rose-Breasted Grosbeaks - For residents in the eastern half of the United States, the Rose-Breasted Grosbeak is one of the most attractive and desired backyard birds. If you'd like to lure this bird to your yard, here's some advice to keep in mind.
- How To Care For A Fallen Baby Bird - Whether by accident or by design, baby birds sometimes fall out of nests and land helplessly on the ground. If you you find one of these fallen baby birds, here are some things you should do to help it.
- Tips For Birding At Night - Night birding helps you spot a variety of new species that only come out at night, like the Great Horned Owl or the Night Heron. If you're planning on going birding at night, here are some tips to keep in mind.
- How To Protect Your Birdhouse from Cats - Domestic and feral house cats kill about 500 million birds a year, which is why it's extremely important to protect your birdhouse, feeder and nesting boxes from predators. Make protecting your backyard birds a priority by following these tips.
- How to prevent birds from hitting windows - The number one cause of unnatural bird deaths in the United States is birds flying into windows. If you're interested in preventing birds from flying into your windows, here are a few easy steps you can take.
- How to attract Black-capped Chickadees to your yard - One of the most popular backyard birds in the Northern United States is the Black-Capped Chickadee. With its mellifluous song and active personality, many birders have sought ways to lure the Black-Capped Chickadee to feed and nest near their home.
- How To Attract Robins To Your Yard - The American Robin is a beautiful bird that has a wide range spanning most of the United States. If you'd like a robin to feed or nest in your yard, here a few tips to help attract them.
- How To Protect Wild Birds During The Winter - Harsh winters can be difficult times for wild birds. Though the cold air does not physically affect them, birds often have a difficult time finding food, water and shelter during snow storms and frigid weather. Here are some tips for helping wild bir
- General Rules for Attracting Birds - developing the proper habitat is the one thing that will attract and maintain birds in your yard