Cardinal Feeder Collection
Known for their striking red feathers and crested heads, cardinals are among North America's most popular songbirds They are found across the Midwest, South and East, and are boisterous singers, often chirping loudly in large groups. A cardinal feeder holds seeds and small berries and is primarily either a cage bird feeder or a tube feeder.
Cardinals love sunflower seeds--it's their filet mignon--so if you stock sunflower seeds in your cardinal bird feeder, your yard will be flocked with red birds in no time. If you're not sure if a cardinal feeder is right for you, give us a ring, and our knowledgeable customer service team will help you find the perfect bird feeder.
The process was just as you want,fast and efficient.
Once the Cardinals became familiar with the feeder, it is well used.
I so liked the first one of these feeders that I bought that I purchased this second one! The birds love it. I have had all kinds of birds love it and eat from the tray---they feel safe since they can see from all sides and fly through the feeder if necessary. I had cardinal parents with their first brood and then their second brood after they fledged all eating from the feeders at the same time---and then doves, blue jays, chickadees, and titmice eating from the tray surface, with woodpeckers eating peanuts hanging from the edge. The plastic overhang keeps the feed reasonably dry unless there is rain blowing sideways. Can't wait for the migratory birds to find these feeders as the fall migration goes on!
Terrific product. Works perfectly.
They may sell this bird feeder as squirrel proof, but the squirrels at my place in South Florida have loads of fun outsmarting it and it doesn't stop them in the least. It does stop them from having a sit-down feast, but they still get what they want.
I love it for its appearance and the amount of seed it holds. It does attract the beautiful cardinals. Unfortunately, it took the squirrels about an hour to find it and they love it too. It seems I have more squirrels than birds feeding from it. About to give up.
This feeder is great! The pair of cardinals in our neighborhood come every day.
- Tips To Protect Your Bird Feeder From Bears - With their persistent strength and keen smell, bears are a major menace to bird feeders. Here are some helpful tips for keeping bears away from your feeder.
- How To Clean Your Bird Feeder - Cleaning your bird feeder each month is vital to keeping wild birds safe from infection by salmonella and other bacteria. If you have a backyard bird feeder, here are some tips for cleaning it thoroughly.
- Five Inexpensive Ways To Squirrel Proof Your Bird Feeder - Squirrels can be a frustrating menace to any bird enthusiast by stealing food. Here are a few tips to squirrel-proof your birdfeeder.
- Attracting Cardinals - tips and tricks that you can use to attract cardinals to your bird feeder
- Video - Bird Man Mel's Attracting Cardinals - great video with instructions on how to attract cardinals to your yard