Oriole Feeder Collection
With their fiery orange plumage and distinctive eating habits, orioles are a favorite species of many birdwatchers. An oriole feeder usually contains sugar water, but orioles also enjoy munching on oranges and jelly. For this reason, we offer a number of oriole feeder models with spikes for placing fruit.
An oriole feeder often comes in the form of a hopper feeder, but platform feeders with stations for fruit, jelly and sugar water are also available. An oriole feeder is sometimes featured in an orange hue, which tends to attract these bright-orange birds. Every oriole feeder, like all products we sell, is covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can rest assured that you'll get the product that fits your needs.
The first one I ordered leaked, I called and told you and I immediately got a replacement that works just fine. Thanks for being so prompt.
Good quality. Easy to fill. Can easily fill with different feed. And the birds love it!
Beautiful to look at but very difficult to clean.
I love these feeders. They hold up very well and are easy to fill. I've bought the feeders for myself and now I give them as gifts. I like the fact that they are clear so you can easily see when they need to be refilled the birds love them and so do we.
Excellent product, well made. Fair price, fast delivery but shipping was to expensive.
This is a great feeder! I purchased it for the Orioles however it also draws finches, sparrows and other small birds.
I was a little disappointed with the size of the jelly indentations. My Orioles will have the jelly eaten from those in an hour!!
Liked it, took birds a few days to get use to.
- Tips To Protect Your Bird Feeder From Bears - With their persistent strength and keen smell, bears are a major menace to bird feeders. Here are some helpful tips for keeping bears away from your feeder.
- How To Clean Your Bird Feeder - Cleaning your bird feeder each month is vital to keeping wild birds safe from infection by salmonella and other bacteria. If you have a backyard bird feeder, here are some tips for cleaning it thoroughly.
- Five Inexpensive Ways To Squirrel Proof Your Bird Feeder - Squirrels can be a frustrating menace to any bird enthusiast by stealing food. Here are a few tips to squirrel-proof your birdfeeder.
- Attracting Orioles to Your Oriole Feeder - you can attract orioles by offering fruits like orange slices, grapes, cherries, various berries, figs, nuts and jellies
- Video - Bird Man Mel's Attracting Orioles - great video with instructions on how to attract orioles to your yard