Bobbo Suet Feeder Selection
It is a good thing I know how to repair things. The first couple of days the bigger birds tried to get to the food, they broke the chain on top and when it hit the ground the lid keepers bent and the lid would not stay closed. I got some of my nylon braided cord out and replaced the lid keepers and made a new tether that replaced the chain. Now ti works great and I have no problems.
We bought this for the little birds and not for squirrels this keeps the big birds from eating the suet and we love it
Best suet feeder ever! I've fed birds for years and tried many ways to feed woodpeckers without starlings eating all the suet but never found a feeder that worked. Now the woodpeckers are happy and so am I!
Nice product. Will keep suet cakes cleaner and protected.
Love it! Have a Downy pair close by which has found it. And other than a few very determined souls, it discourages all the sparrows.
I absolutely LOVE my "Gardman Premium 4 Station Wild Bird Feeding Kit"! I can't believe how many birds come to my yard! Loving this!
Feeder is larger and much more sturdy than my old one, which squirrels broke when they thought they were birds
- A Definitive Guide to Wild Bird Food - Wild birds eat an array of foods, including everything from seeds and fruit to mealworms and beef fat. This guide covers all the foods you can give backyard birds and the species each will attract.
- Winter Bird Feeding Guide - With frigid temperatures and harsh storms, it's extremely important to provide birds with a friendly environment in your yard throughout winter.
- Tips To Protect Your Bird Feeder From Bears - With their persistent strength and keen smell, bears are a major menace to bird feeders. Here are some helpful tips for keeping bears away from your feeder.
- How To Clean Your Bird Feeder - Cleaning your bird feeder each month is vital to keeping wild birds safe from infection by salmonella and other bacteria. If you have a backyard bird feeder, here are some tips for cleaning it thoroughly.
- Five Inexpensive Ways To Squirrel Proof Your Bird Feeder - Squirrels can be a frustrating menace to any bird enthusiast by stealing food. Here are a few tips to squirrel-proof your birdfeeder.
- Main Types of Bird Feeders - brief description of the main types of bird feeders